FullKeys Keyboard (version 1.0.2)
© Copyright 2016 AutoQ3D Team
We can receive your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Just go to “Settings” in your iOS device.
2. Select “General” -> “Keyboard” option.
3. Select “Keyboards” (it will display a list of available keyboards).
4. Select “Add New Keyboard…” and press “FullKeys” keyboard option.
5. Now “FullKeys” should be listed.
6. Press Fullkeys again and activate “Allow Full Access” option.
“Allow Full Access” option is required only to customize your keyboard from the application.
FullKeys doesn’t connect to the Internet or does any action to get private information.
HOW TO USE CAPS LOCK
1. Hold "Shift" key for 2 seconds or drag out(or swipe out) the Shift key.
MODIFIERS KEY LOCK
The modifiers keys are Alt down(), Alt up(), and Shift keys().
To lock those keys just swipe out the key.
Holding the Keyboard icon(), It will display a list of additional options as:
a. Turn off/on predictive words
b. Change language of suggestions (these are the languages set in your iOS device in Settings -> General -> Language&Region).
SET TILDE AND ACCENTS
1. Press the <fn> key
2. Press accent or tilde (highlighted in yellow)
3. Release <fn>
4. Press the desired letter.
Example to set <ñ>
1. Press <fn> key and then <~>
2. Then press <n> to create the <ñ> character
WHAT <fn> KEY DOES?
a. It is used to set accents
b. It is used to change the functionality of <backspace> to <delete>, move cursor one letter to move one word.
KEYBOARDS LAYOUT SIZES
There are the 4 layouts supported in FullKeys, where the alphanumeric section can be customized.
Compact size (alphanumeric)
This size does not support Alt(,) modifiers, only Shift().
Compact size (numeric)
Normal size (alphanumeric)
Normal size (numeric)
Extended size (alphanumeric)
Extended size (numeric)
Extended 2 size (alphanumeric)
Extended 2 size (numeric)
HOW TO ADD A CUSTOM KEYBOARD
1. Open “FullKeys” app.
2. Tap on the blue arrow in the "Selected Keyboard" option.
3. Choose "Add..."
4. From here you are able to:
a. Type a new name to your keyboard.
b. Change your keyboard layout.
a. Set your own default keys
5. Save your new keyboard settings.
6. Select from the keyboard list your new custom keyboard.
HOW TO DELETE A CUSTOM KEYBOARD
1. Select your custom keyboard in the FullKeys app.
2. Just swipe from right to the left and "Delete" option will appear.